Thursday 5 December 2013

Is It Working, Am I back??

Hiya

Back again.  Mega super virus scan every day and nothing, quick scan earlier and its fixed!  Typical!

So last month I went over budget £155/£150.  But I did get BOGOF chicken in Tesco and the £4 beef in Asda.  So am not disappointed with that.

I am not budgeting this month.  We were meant to be away for 9 days over Christmas and another 3 over new year, things have changed.  I am going to buy far too much chocolate and a turkey crown and lots of goodies.  Hopefully I can get most of it cheap!!!!

Anyway, another lb lost.  4 more to go!!  Although I do appreciate Christmas is going to be a huge hindrance in that!!!

Wonder how long my lappy will be virus free this time.  I hope to be back tomorrow.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment