Wednesday 30 January 2013

Cant Believe I Forgot Again

Morning all

Second day of listing my meals again and I forgot! :o  Must be old age.....

B - 2 sausages
L - ham salad
T - paprika pork (tinned toms, peas and carrots - yes i did have peas but only a few, in slow cooker with diced porked fried in paprika and an onion) with brocolli

Snacks - none

Drinks - 2 buckets of tea and 1 pint squash

Exercise - none, working and then taking dd to dancing

Joints - ok

Asthma - ok

Forgot breakfast today.  Monday and yesterday I had the sausages in the fridge but today I didnt so I have just had 2 spoonfuls of peanut butter.  Not the best breakfast but at least I have eaten something.  Got the leftover paprika pork with salad for lunch, cant wait, it was delish.  Will try to get back today but its all dependant on my memory! lol

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment