Tuesday 9 September 2014

Quality rather than Lowest

Hiya

I was reading an article the other day about low carbing. It was basically sayong not all carbs are equal and you should got for the healthiest as apposed to the lowest carb. For example eating pork scratchings instead of green beans because they are lower carb. Obviously geen beans is the healthiest choice and it did make me think about how I view food as that is probably what I would do.

But no more. I am going to make more of an effort to make healthier choices even if it means slightly higher carbs. And I am not counting carbs per say, I am going to try to stick with lower carb veg but as long as its veg and not something like potatoes then maybe not worry as much. See how that works.

B - cheese and tomato omelette
L - cauliflower covered in a homemade tomato sauce with chorizo
T - chicken in greek yogurt,  garlic and chilli marinade with cheese on top and green beans. Here it is


Delicious.  Eveyone else had pasta as well in theirs. And everyone ate it :D

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment