Sunday 25 August 2013

Back from Holiday :D

Evening all

So, holiday, 3 weeks :o, am pleased to be home.  I have put on weight, but not too much, I tried to be good but I did eat the occasional crisp and too many salted peanuts.  I tried to choose the best option as if I didn't have anything I would have craved it and eaten the worst.

This is the view I had from the first place we stayed (my sisters static)

 
He came back every morning for his breakfast.
 
Then we stopped at Bristol.  This is my favourite Gromit from our Gromit hunting.


And finally South Wales.  I was stood in the chalet when I took this, we really were that close to the beach.  Kids loved it.


So I managed lots of walking, mostly eating well (lots of salads and bbq's) with the occasional slip up of kfc (not the chips obviously but the chicken and coleslaw)

Need to get back on track now, so I will be posting on here.  House still a state but cant afford to do much so wont worry about it.

Laters

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment