Wednesday 28 August 2013

Lots of Lovely Food Today

Hiya

I managed to make a minion mug warmer last night so hubby snacked alone! :D  Although I do have quite a lot of nuts that need eating...... Maybe they would have been a better breakfast.

B - bit of cheese, slice of ham and a pepperoni (in my defence, I was in a rush to get dd to her day trip to the forest)
L - half a yellow bell courgette with seeds scooped out and filled with pesto cream cheese, ham, toms and topped with normal cheese and roasted.  Gert lush!
T - salt and pepper basa with grilled tom and peas (yes I know, high carb for me but so very very nice)

Drinks - tea, coffee and squash

Exercise - 2 walks and 1 of them I jogged a bit (chasing after the kids in their scooters lol)

Joints - ok today

Asthma - ok

Well, I think I will get my crochet hook out and start another mug warmer whilst kids eating their tea, might watch a film with them after they have finished so lots more crochet to be done ;-)

Have a lovely evening

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment