Tuesday 27 August 2013

What to do with a Yellow Bell Courgette???

Evening all

Really good day today, was given peppers, cucumber, chilli, runner beans and a yellow bell courgette from my friends allotment.  Not a clue what to do with the courgette, either chop it up and roast with veggies or cut in half and stuff with something and cover in cheese, that will make 2 lunches.  Think I might cut in half and stuff.  Just need to find something to stuff it with.

B - stilton omelette with fried toms
L - ham and cheese with salad
T - mince and veg (very spicy, had a chilli in it)

Drinks - tea, coffee and water

Exercise - about an hour walking and will do another half hour in a bit

Joints - still achy

Asthma - ok today (I remembered my inhalers)

Worked hard this afternoon cleaning my car, inside and out.  The kids did well helping me (ok, I helped them, they did most of it) but still wore me out lol  Want to do stuff in garden tomorrow.  The rockery so that will involve me lifting lots of heavy stones and the kids getting all the grass/plants/weeds up and then me putting the heavy stones back!  Don't think I thought this through!!

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment