Friday 21 March 2014

Not Surprising....

Hiya

I have put on a few pounds this week.  As I said before, hubby has been cooking so Monday we had posh burgers (with crackers in) and sweet potato chips, Tuesday as bbq honey pretzel chicken with potato rosti, Wednesday was a roast with lots of Yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes and yesterday we had crispy honey chicken with potato and prawn toast.  I had to eat it as he did actually spend hours and hours cooking!  Shame he wasn't quite so good with the clearing up :o

Back on it now though and we are away so not sure how well I will do this weekend either.  But I will be doing lots of walking with my dogs.  The double lead I ordered hasn't arrived so will be individual walks all weekend. 

Have a good one

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment