Saturday 8 March 2014

Traumatised!!!!!!

Evening all

Today chicken was on offer in Lidl. So off I went, got there early, got my six chickens (rearranged my freezer the other day) , got to till to be told only 2 so stepped to one side to message my mate to see if she was coming, and they swooped, like vultures, trying to take my chickens.  I then moved again and gave my spare ones away to nice polite people. The behaviour of some people is shocking and if we were not living on the dwindling redundancy money I dont think I would bother, but we are, so I do. Must remember to sharpen my elbows next week and join in the scrum with them, everyone for themselves..... or maybe give next week a miss.........

I dont know if it was the trauma of the Lidl trip or the chinese last night but I have only had tea today, chicken with salad. Having a glass of wine, note to self, no wine is better than cheap nasty wine - money saving gone too far again. I need to make my own, I have a home brew chardonnay kit that I havent got round to making. Need to make space and crack on with it. So next year then ;-) now, where's that lemonade.....

Have a good evening.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment