Monday 10 December 2012

House of Germs

Hiya

My daughter is still ill, had today off school.  Hubby also ill, I have a little cold, my youngest has a blocked nose and my eldest just ate 5 satsumas so he wont get it! lol  Hopefully we will all be ok tomorrow as I have to work and my daughter and youngest are in their school nativity tomorrow.

B - few spoons of peanut butter
L - chicken, cheese and salad with mayo
T - mince and veg and used up last of dodgy salad :D

Snacks - none

Drinks - 3 cups of tea and 1 pint water

Exercise - bit of cleaning, not as much as I wanted to get done though with my daughter at home

Joints - fine today

Asthma - ok

I have ran out of eggs and not going shopping until Wednesday morning so tomorrow will be either square burger or peanut butter depending on time.  Should be burger as I have to go straight from work to nativity so wont be having lunch.  :(

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment