Wednesday 12 December 2012

Too Cold for Salad

Hello

Its got cold again.   Freezing infact, when I got home from work I just wanted something hot, not the salad I had planned to have.

B - ham omelette
L - tin toms heated with ham and cheese and very nice and warming it was too
T - mince and veg with salad (heating had come on by then and it was lovely and warm in house lol)

Snacks - none

Drinks - 4 cups of tea and 1 pint of water

Exercise - none, not even much cleaning which could be why I was so cold

Joints - ok

Asthma - ok

I didnt have anything else to eat last night, just stopped being hungry.  I am hungry now, but way to late to eat.  Might go to bed in a min just to make sure I dont eat. :D  Think I need to make sure I am getting enough fat in my meals as I dont normally get hungry in evening.  Having chorizio burgers for tea tomorrow, lots of fat in them I am sure! lol

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment