Tuesday 18 December 2012

Really wanted biscuits today.....

Evening all

Bad cravings today.  Wanted biscuits (we have a lot for the xmas period and to take to my sisters), then I wanted sweets as I was making handful of sweets for the kids xmas eve hamper and filled those clear gloves with sweets and choc and then I put all the rest of the sweets and choc in to the fruit bowl (had to throw out the fruit as it was rotten - kids totally stopped eating it, wont even eat the raisens in their lunch boxes at the moment either :() so will let them off a few days of fruit until sweets gone.  They are still getting plenty of veg and do have orange juice so a few days wont hurt.  And NO, they cant help themselves, they have to finish their tea before they get something out of fruit bowl.

B - peanut butter
L - ham salad
T - omelette pizza (I know, I am fed up of omelettes but  I really wanted pizza so this was the best option)

Snacks - none

Drinks - 3 cups of tea and 1 pint water

Exercise - none

Joints - fingers ached a bit earlier when I was sewing but other than that, ok

Asthma - fine today

Having a little glass of red this evening.  And an early night.  I miss the days that I was only getting 5 hours sleep, I seem to need a lot more now. Maybe its because of the cold dark nights.  Who knows.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment