Thursday 2 May 2013

Kids AAARRRRGGGHHHH

Evening all

Kids have been driving me mad today.  My kids that is.  So my youngest was mean to a girl in his class today and teacher wouldnt do anything, I will be having a word tomorrow as he should have been told and then he decided to play football against our glass door! :o  My eldest has broken 2 lunch boxes in the last week.  Due to this I am reluctant to get him another one until I can get a cheap one in town so he currently has a lunch carrier bag which today he lost! :o  Last week he also lost his boxer shorts and his swimming cap!  How can you lose boxer shorts?????????????

B - yogurt
L - handful of sweets :(
T - omelette pizza

Drinks - tea and having a glass of wine

Joints - ok

Asthma - ok and thats another thing, I missed my asthma review today so need to make another appointment but cant get through aaarrrrgggghhhhh

I remember when the kids were so sweet and lovely but tomorrow is another day and my youngest has promised me he will have a better day tomorrow, as long as he tries, that is all I can ask really.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment