Monday 20 May 2013

Vouchers, Vouchers, Vouchers

Evening all

Tesco have given out vouchers for fruit, veg and salad :D  This makes me happy, as they have leaves 2 for £1 and cucumber 2 or £1 so if I get some tomatoes for £1, all that will cost me £2.25 :D  I am also getting melon and other fruit for the kids and veggies.  :D  About time they did money off healthy food.  I do wish sometimes I lived in America so can do the extreme couponing, as you really cant do that much here!!!  I have got my shop for tomorrow down from £12 to £7.  Thats just not good enough!!! lol

B - yogurt
L - chorizio, cheese and salad
T - chicken with cheese on top and huge salad

Drinks - a few cups of tea, 1 pepsi max and 1 pint water

Joints - ok

Asthma - ok

So, tomorrow, I am having an asthma check and am shopping :D  Must try to get a bit of cleaning done inbetween as well.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment