Sunday 9 June 2013

Breakfast Sausage mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Evening all

So, we had another bbq last night.  And had breakfast sausage on it, my god, that was the best sausage I have ever eaten.  Hubby recons it was meaty (therefore lowish carb) and was even impressed by it.  So will be getting more next week for breakfast next weekend.  Yesterday I ate lots of bbq food and salad, and that was pretty much it.

Today:

B - crispbread with lots of butter and tiny bit of jam
L - nothing, had breakfast very late
T - lamb with cauli and cabbage and a bit of stuffing (just cos I like stuffing :D).  Got enough lamb next for 2 more evening meals for me.  Will make a terrine with spices I got from Tunisia last year which no one else likes :D

Drinks - lots of tea and now a cidre

Joints - ok

Asthma - ok

Popped to lidl today to get the half price turkey and stocked up on veg and salad whilst there.  Think I should have enough to put in a terrine as I don't think it really matters what veg I put in.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment