Friday 14 June 2013

Mess Everywhere

Evening all

My whole house is in chaos and mess.  I really don't like this.  I did ask when the bath was going to be fitted and thankfully he did that today as he took it out Wednesday and I am pretty sure I smell now! :o

B - crisp bread with butter and jam on
L - crisp bread with cheese on (had to be out by 12 so rushed food)
T - omelette pizza

Drinks - water wasn't turned off today so lots of cups of tea and soon a glass of wine

Joints - ok

Asthma - on and off, very dusty everywhere :(

I had a light bulb moment this morning.  I am determined to lose the weight but I am enjoying my food and if I go back down to induction levels I cant have crisp bread which is easy for breakfast.  So I need to exercise.  The plan is to get up and go for run, jog, ok walk first thing.  That is the plan, I really hope I can start, as that's the hard part, once I start I am ok.

Where's hubby with my wine?????????????????????????   ;-)

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment