Sunday 2 June 2013

Calvery, mmmmmmmmm

Evening all

Had another meal out today.  My parents are really spoiling us, shame they go home tomorrow although not before getting another day of babysitting out of them :D

B - bacon, egg and fried toms
L - I had chicken and gammon and crackling, carrots, peas, cabbage and gravy and a little bit of stuffing.  I also had a pot of coleslaw.  I love coleslaw. :D
T - will have some cheese and ham in a bit if I am hungry but still stuffed as we didn't eat until 3 and I had 2 platefuls of the veggies.

Drinks - lots of cups of tea and a cider in the pub and a glass of wine now

Joints - ok

Asthma - ok today

Popped to Lidl earlier for their half price weekend mince.  Was queuing outside, but at that price, had to really.  Should have given dd some money and got her to get 6 packs as well!!!! lol  But whilst we were there we got loads of salad, tomatoes, cucumber so should be alright for a few days. 

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment