Thursday 6 June 2013

No More Front Row Seats :(

Evening all

I am no longer a school governor.  I came 3rd.  So now I have to pay to see the kids xmas show and, even worse, I have to get there early to get front row seats!!!!!!!!!!!! :o  But the head did say he will ask the chair of governors if I can be an associate governor so still go to the meetings and air my opinions but have no say in anything.  We will see, I do want to stay involved as there are changes being made and I want to know what they are before they happen not after. But we will see.

B - ryvita with butter on top
L - thin sliced beef with salad
T - omelette pizza (we had film night tonight as hopefully tomorrow will be bbq :D)

Drinks - lots of cups of tea and water

Joints - ok

Asthma - ok

I am aching a bit so had a lazy day today.  Naughty and I really need to get moving and shift these xmas pounds before they become permanent and I put on more next xmas!!!!!

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment