Wednesday 6 November 2013

Mmmmmm Burnt Gammon

Evening all

With kids rugby and clubs I have had little time today to actually cook this evening.  So, thought I would be clever, hubbys jacket potato in oven just before dropping my eldest to rugby and the gammon put in just before picking him up then drop kids (who ate earlier) to club then home for tea.  Sounds so simple.  Except rugby over ran by 20 minutes! :o  Therefore making the gammon very crispy!  Still edible though, just ;-)

B - sausage, tinned toms and cheese (all I had in)
L - sausage stir fry
Snack - pork scratching's, need more meat in my lunch
T - burnt gammon with salad

Running out of salad now, I do have a bit left so debating leaving shopping until Friday.  Although I do need milk, maybe a cheap Iceland shop tomorrow.  We will see.

So my budget is still week 1, day 2 £0/£150.

I might make chicken fajitas tomorrow but I have no peppers so could leave that until Saturday.  In which case, what do we have tomorrow!  I think this weekend I will sit down and do a proper meal plan so when I am working I can still make real food rather than just rummage around the freezer hoping for the best.

Where did the evening go.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment