Wednesday 13 November 2013

More Carbs than Carrots! :o

Hiya

I know its a bit late but better late than never.  I have just looked up the carbs in Kohlrabi vegetable.  I say its late as I had it mashed with butter with my tea.  It has more carbs than carrots.  Well, there's a shocker!  I wont be having that much of it again!!!

B - onion, pepper and tomato omelette
L - sausage stir fry
T - bolognaise (bulked out with veg) stuffed cabbage leaves with kohlrabi mashed with butter

I haven't stopped today.  Walked on both school runs and to work and back - go me!  Did some painting and loads of cleaning, was on a mission! Not spent any money either.  And don't plan to tomorrow instead, still got some salad stuff left for tea for tomorrow and a gammon joint in freezer that I MUST remember to take out tonight.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment