Sunday 24 November 2013

Yay, Its Letting Me Post Again

Good evening

As the title says, I haven't been able to post anything for a while.  Don't know what's been going on, have done several virus checks and then it updated something and now works!    I just don't understand technology.

So briefly, I have walked, ran (I was late for work lol), eaten well and this weekend had far too much wine.

My food budget is now £96/£150 and we are coming to the end of week 3, was £91 but I bought bacon and eggs at the weekend for my sister which came as a shock as the eggs were £1.99 for 6 :o to say I was not impressed would be an understatement.  I do have to go shopping tomorrow as we literally have no salad, bread and running very low on milk.  Kids will have wraps in lunch boxes and then they can finish them off for tea as I will do chicken wraps for tea.

And I lost 2lbs.  Only 5lbs to go now. :D  Getting there slowly. :D

So, back tomorrow, technology permitting.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment