Monday 11 November 2013

OMG The Pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evening all

I am in so much pain.  I painted 2 coats on the most of the walls in the living room today.  Still some to do but the majority is done.  But now I cant walk properly and get a shooting pain in my back when I try.  Walls look nice though ;-)

B - sausages (left over from yesterday) and some grapes
L - beef stir fry
T - piri piri chicken with salad

And on a completely separate note, I have been looking into making bath bombs, I have all the ingredients already so might give it a bash.  If, and I do mean if, it works I may make some for the kids teachers and ta's and put a scented tea light with it.  And if it works well I might make a few for family to go with all the other stuff I seem to have accumulated throughout the year.

Wonder if Jack Daniels is a good pain reliever.....

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment