Monday 5 November 2012

Aaaarrrrrgggghhhh No Eggs

Evening all

I am in panic mode, I have run out of eggs.  I cant get any more until Wednesday when I go to the butchers so what am I going to have for breakfast tomorrow? :o  I suppose I could have steaklettes and tinned toms but I was really enjoying my stilton omelettes.  Ah well.

B - stilton and ham omelette
L - steaklette with cheese on and salad
T - roast chicken, onion and sausagemeat ball, a few small bits carrot, brocolli and cauli

Snacks - pumpkin seeds

Drinks - 2 cups of tea and 3 pints water

Exercise - lots of cleaning???????

Joints - fingers aching a bit today

Asthma - ok

Am feeling quite tired now, not stopped all day and didnt sleep well at all last night.  Think I might be going to bed at the same time as the kids!

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment