Friday 16 November 2012

Another Bad Day with Food :(

Hiya

I have had yet another bad with food.  Again I didnt eat breakfast.  I need to find something that I can eat easily on a morning.   Tomorrow will be ok, I have an extra chorizio burger that I will have with a fried egg in the morning.  Maybe I should batch cook some burgers for the mornings. :D

B - nothing
L - nothing
T - chorizio burger with salad

Snacks - nothing

Drinks - tea and squash.  Just about to pour myself a large glass of chenin blanc :D

Exercise - 30 mins walking

Joints - aching but that could be cos of cold

Asthma - ok

I am feeling very cold today, just put my fluffy slippers on and will get my blanket with kids in bed.  Then I can enjoy my glass of wine nice and warm.  Or I could make mulled wine, I am sure that will warm me up.  Hhhhmmmmm will decide when kids in bed. :D

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment