Tuesday 13 November 2012

How Do They Do It?

Evening all

Ok, totally off topic.  But as you may have noticed I am now working more.  I went from the occasional few hours a week to 3 mornings a week to this week and next working every morning.  Whilst I am pleased I am working, I am struggling to get other stuff done.  By the time I get home from work, have some lunch (when I have time) I can only get 1 or 2 things done.  Today, I finished at 12.45 so by the time I popped in to my mates to pick a few things up, shopping then home, I had to walk up school.  I really need to get more organised.  So this weekend I am going to try to clean the whole house and then will only have basic cleaning next week.  Plan A! lol

B - ham omelette
L - none, didnt get home in time
T - pork, cheese, mayo and salad

Snacks - hand full of pumpkin seeds (yes, the same ones from halloween so probably very dodgy!)

Drinks - so many cups of tea I have forgotten

Exercise - 30 minute walk

Joints - aching in the cold this morning

Asthma - ok today

I am not sleeping well again, maybe because I have upped my tea.  I did have to stop drinking it years ago as it was effecting my sleep, then I had 1 and then a few but only before midday but now I drink it all day.  Might try cutting back, I did say might! :P

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment