Monday 19 November 2012

Takeaway - naughty naughty naughty

Evening all

So I am posting early as I know we are having takeaway tonight.  Its hubbys birthday so leaving it up to him.  So we will be having either chinese (I will have meat and veg) or pizza.  Even though I want to be good, I really want a real pizza! lol

B - stilton omelette
L - chicken, ham, cheese with homemade coleslaw
T - will be takeaway

Drinks - lots of cups of tea and will be having a glass of wine later

Snacks - probably a bit of the choc cake but I will try to resist

Exercise - none

Joints - fine today

Asthma - ok today, may not be later if I have pizza though!

Dont you just love birthdays.  As long as they are not mine as getting a bit old now to enjoy them! lol

Fingers crossed I am not too bad tonight.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment