Tuesday 6 November 2012

Need Sleep...

Evening all

I feel like I havent stopped all day.  But now that I am sat down I am falling asleep. :o  Kids in bed, Enders on catch up then bed I think.

B - small packet of almonds
L - cheese and ham in mayo with salad
T - leftover chicken with salad

Snacks - none

Drinks - 3 cups of tea and 1 pint water

Exercise - does rushing around all day count although most of it was in the car so probably not! lol

Joints - ok today BUT I had a huge tomatoe with my salad tonight so am wonderding if my fingers will ache tomorrow

Asthma - ok

Well, as I have work tomorrow in stead of butchers I will have to buy more eggs at some point during the day.  Might buy berries and cream if I am feeling extravagent as well! lol  But I do have ham, cheese and salad in a bag so lunch will be easy! :D

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment