Thursday 29 November 2012

OMG How Much Tax??????????

Evening all

Ok, so I may have mentioned my job.  I only work a few hours a day a few days week.  So this month I earnt a total of £221 (in job B) which I have already spent on Chirstmas presents and needed to pay back into bill account.  Well, the F***ing B******* took £75 basic rate tax :o  As you can tell, I may be a little bit peeved at that!  All because I am also earning £16 a week in job A!  WTF!!!!!!

B - nothing - too friggin' angry to eat
L - nothing, by the time I sorted out the sodding inland revenue it was too late and was too angry
T - omelette pizza

Snacks - nothing

Drinks - 2 cups of tea, 1 pint of water and having a glass of wine after my stressful day

Exercise - grinding my teeth in anger lol

Joints - ok

Asthma - ok

Am now crocheting a dinosaur for my neice for xmas. :D  have not done much, too friggin' angry! lol

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment