Sunday 4 November 2012

Back From The Lodge

Hiya

We are now home from the lodge.  It was a really nice weekend, lots of nice food and I even won a prize for my dancing :D

Friday's food I had

B - 3 rashers of bacon and 2 fried eggs
L - ham and cheese
T - omelette pizza

Snacks - none

Drinks - a few cups of tea, beer and wine

Exercise - none

Joints - ok

Asthma - ok

Saturdays food

B - 2 rashers of bacon and 1 fried egg
L - ham and cheese salad
T - steak with salad and coleslaw :D

Snacks - nuts

Drinks - 2 cups of tea, water, beer and wine

Exercise - long dog walk and dancing :D

Joints - ok

Asthma - ok

Am suffering today though, even a nap in the car on the way home hasnt helped.  And I left my phone charger there.  :(  But it was a very nice weekend and we will be going back soon as long as my sister lets us. :D

Might as well put on todays food whilst I am here as I have a feeling I wont be doing it later

B - 2 rashers of bacon and 2 fried eggs
L - handful of pumpkin seeds
T - chorizio burger with salad

Snacks - none

Drinks - 2 cups of tea, lots of water and will be having lots more water

Exercise - nothing today

Joints - ok

asthma - forgot to take my inhaler this morning so its now getting bad.

Think I might have another nap!

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment