Saturday 20 April 2013

Bleeding MOT

Evening all

I was up early today, had to take the car for MOT.  It failed! :(  Hopefully fixed Monday or I will be stuck at work unable to get home :o)

B - greek yogurt
L - cheese and pickle on crispbreads
T - tai chicken (very nice) with salad

Drinks - lots of cups of tea, cidre and wine

Joints - ok

Asthma - ok today

I have spent most of the day (when not panicing how i will be paying to fix my car) setting up my new tablet.  I have diet apps, exercise apps, games, diary, budget, fb etc etc etc.  The amount of apps I have downloaded and deleted.  I also have an app for my yougest son.  He is very 'challenging' and am hoping this will help a little, would be nice if it helped a lot.  I have told the other 2 to stop winding him up but kids are kids and he needs to learn that hurting people isnt the answer.  So we will see how it goes.

Hope you are having a great weekend

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment