Sunday 7 April 2013

Seriously Lacking in Patience

Evening all

Hubby is ill.  He has been ill since last Tuesday but yesterday and today he has got worse.  All he has done is sleep, he comes downstairs and sleeps on sofa all day and then goes upstairs to sleep in bed at night.  So during the night I have to listen to him snoring and fidgeting and during the day I have to listen to him snoring whilst keeping kids quiet so they dont wake him.  Hopefully he will be well enough for work tomorrow so I can get on with cleaning. :D

B - greek yogurt
L - cheese and salad
T - ham salad

Drinks - lots of cups of tea and having a glass of red :D

Joints - ok

Asthma - bad earlier, ok now

Written my list of jobs for tomorrow.  Should be kept busy all day especially as I have to entertain the kids as well. :D

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment