Sunday 14 April 2013

Do I Change My Alarm or Not???????????

Evening all

So tomorrow is back to school/work.  Do I get up at 7am as usual or do I get up 6.30am and take dog for a run?  I really want to get up at 6.30 but I dont know if I can.  I was up until 1am this morning and still couldnt sleep and woke up early and then finally got up at 8.30am.   If I set the alarm I have to get up.   Decisions decisions.

B - green yogurt
L - sausages and cheese with salad and last of the coleslaw
T - roast chicken, bit of stuffing, a bit of carrot, brocolli and gravy

Drinks - tea, tea and more tea

Joints - ok

Asthma - ok, might start reducing my inhaler down to 1 puff in the evening but still 2 in morning for now

I got organised today, uniforms (including mine) ready, PE kits ready, work stuff in the boot of the car.  All ready to rock and roll.  I am glad these holidays are over.  I usually love school holidays but with kids playing up and me being tired and grumpy and not planning anything they are been difficult.  Will do better next holidays. 

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment