Monday 29 April 2013

You Will Never Be Rich if You Own a Car :(

Evening all

Bit of a bad day today.  After work I walked to the garage to pick my car up after Fridays disasters only to find it not ready.  The mechanic even brought out the door to show me what the problem was.  Obviously the price has increased along with the timescale for it being fixed :(  So hubby had to come and get me.  I did get home in time for lunch thankfully.

B - greek yogurt
L - ham and cheese salad
T - bbq chicken with salad

Drinks - several cups of tea and 1 pint water

Joints - ok

Asthma - ok

I couldnt get up this morning for the dog walk after such a busy weekend.  But I still managed to get over half hours brisk walking done on school run and taking the kids to street dancing.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment