Saturday 13 April 2013

Foul Mood

Evening all

I am in a foul mood today.  I dont know why, maybe because I am tired????  I even had a nap this afternoon but that hasnt helped.  I watched tv in bed until 2am and then slept a bit and woke and slept and woke all night.  Maybe when I am exercising more I will sleep better.  I really hope so.  I dont like feeling tired and grumpy all the time and I am sure the kids would prefere me back to normal.

B - greek yogurt
L - cheese and ham with coleslaw
T - breaded chicken (i know but its better than pizza) with salad and coleslaw (only a little bit left now :()

Drinks - tea, beer and soon to have wine

Joints - ok

Asthma - ok - upping my inhalers (and remembering them) seems to have worked

An evening of wine, crap tv and trying not to eat the kids easter eggs awaits me ;-)

Have a great Saturday

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment