Thursday 17 October 2013

Onsie Time!

Evening all
 
 
Busy day today.  Some lovely kids in crèche, bit older than usual due to the teacher strikes so schools shut.  Was great fun!  :D
 
Then this afternoon I have gone round the charity shops for my Halloween outfit.  For £7.50 I now have the outfit, although it does need 'Halloweening'.  But I have everything here.  Yay!  One job done!
 
Food for today
 
B - yogurt
L - leftover pumpkin soup
T - I made pork loin with brie on and a huge salad which consisted of lettuce, dragon egg cucumber, tomatoes, sun dried tomato, half a green pepper, beetroot and some packet cheese thing with 0 carbs sprinkled on top.  With mayo of course.  I did have a rather large blob of tomato sauce but didn't have it all.  And here it is :D
 

Really need to get on with stuff tonight but am so tired, got work again tomorrow morning.

I nearly forgot.  Update to shopping.  I bought a 25kg bag of spuds for £8 delivered.  Should keep the troops going for 4-6 weeks.

Shopping budget £80/£150

I will need to get salad, bread and milk tomorrow but I am working near farm foods so will pop in there as its cheap, might get some more grapes as well for the kiddies.

As the title says 'Onsie Time' so am going to change into the onsie I bought from Lidl this morning (£6.99) and veg in front of rubbish on tv.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment