Wednesday 16 October 2013

Think I have Issues

Evening or is it still Afternoon lol

I have been shopping again, don't need anything but..........   there was a glitch at Tesco so I had to stock up on special K cereal for the troops.  Spent £10 and got 15 boxes.  Should last a bit.

So my budget £72/£150.  Darn them glitches ;-)

I made my pumpkin soup today.  I put one of the defrosted pumpkin puree in the slow cooker first thing, added the 1/2 tin toms that was in fridge, 2 carrots, handful of green beans and the last of the onion from the freezer, added my mates homemade hot sauce and left it for a few hours.  Was lovely and got enough for tomorrow.

B - yogurt
L - pumpkin soup
T - kids are having their spaghetti with meatballs (I don't think they know how much veg goes into my homemade meatball sauce lol) and we will be eating later when hubby gets in so probably omelette pizza again.

Best clear up after kids then.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment