Monday 11 February 2013

Bribing Kids

Evening all

So at the weekend we took the kids to the arcade (after a longish walk) where they spent all our 2p's.  So now they can earn 10p per day for eating their packed lunch and another 10p per day for doing their chores.  None of them managed lunch today but they all got 10p for chores.  They can now save for the next visit to the arcade.  Love a bit of bribery lol

B - yogurt
L - ham and cheese in mayo with salad
T - roast chicken, bit of bacon, a few carrots, and lots of cabbage

Drinks - 3 buckets of tea and 1 pint water

exercise - none.  I have read about this new idea of dong 4 mins a day rather than more so will be looking into that as even I should be able to manage 4 minutes.

Joints - ok

Asthma - ok

I think I will be needing an early night.  My youngest had me up at 4am screaming as he had a bad dream.  I was 'long blinking' in work this morning.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment