Sunday 24 February 2013

How Organised???????

Hiya

Tomorrow is my first fasting day on 5:2 diet.  I am still low carbing but as I dont want to reduce my carbs to lose the weight I will give this a go.  So low carb and fasting tomorrow.  I am having omelette for breakfast with 7 cherry toms which is 200 cals and have my soup cooking in slow cooker, well most of it is, waiting for it to reduce down a bit to add the rest.  The soup is 2 tinned toms, 4 leeks, 1/2 cabbage, 1 brocolli and 1 cauli.  i want that to last 4 days (2 weeks) and will be around 150 cals so will have some extra cals for the milk in my tea.  thats the plan anyway. lol

So today:

B - yogurt - i know i said no more but was far to lazy to make anything
L - cheese and ham with salad
T - roast chicken with brocolli and cauli

Drinks - lots of tea, freezing today, was 15 degrees when I came downstairs.  The chicken I took out of freezer last night to defrost was still frozen! :o

joints - ok

asthma - been a bit bad, need to get my inhaler urgent!

early night tonight, got a busy week, really need to declutter house, so several trips to charity shop is needed i think. :D

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment