Sunday 17 February 2013

Never Mind Medications, Hot and Spicy Chicken Wings to Clear you Nose

Evening all

I found some whoopsie hot and spicy chicken wings when I popped to Asda for milk earlier.  So as no one else will eat hot and spicy or chicken wings they were all mine.  And a pack of them certainly cleared my blocked nose.  Maybe adding more spice into my diet to stop me getting bunged up lol

B - sausages with tomato sauce
L - none, ate breakfast late
T - hot and spicy chicken wings with salad

Drinks - 3 buckets of tea and 2 pear cidre's

Joints - ok

Asthma - ok

My husband and I have been talking about how tired we are and how we both need more exercise today, when I was briskly walking the dog early I was feeling great, but now I am not, I am not! 

So tomorrow I am aiming to walk the kiddies to Morrisons and on the way back let them run wild in the park I recently saw as I drove past it.    I only need to go to Morrisons to get milk, free milk friday with Cravendale, I have won a voucher but Asda and Tesco do not stock the 1lt bottles in my area.  Will try Morrisons, might try Sainsburys but will not drive there just for milk and if no joy, I will give the vouchers away I suppose. :(

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment