Thursday 7 February 2013

Oooppppsss Choccy Cake

Evening all

So, after school I took the kids to cooking.  The teacher running it had a birthday on Monday so the chef brought in a very nice looking choccy cake and at the end of the session handed out pieces so it would have been rude not to have a slice. 

B - ham and fried egg
L - ham, chicken and cheese in mayo with salad
T - omelette pizza

Snacks - 1 slice choccy cake

Drinks - 3 buckets of tea and 1 pint water and a glass of wine

Joints - ok

Asthma - ok even though I forgot to take my inhaler last night, which reminds me, I need to order another one

This weekend is going to be a tough one.  Got MIL visiting and as far as I can tell, we will be eating in the pub 3 times this weekend :o  This is going to effect my bank balance more than my waiste line :(

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment