Monday 15 October 2012

2 Days Worth

Hiya

Forgot to post yesterday. 

B - hm yogurt
L - nothing, had breakfast late
T - roast lamb with cabbage and gravy, and very nice it was too. :D

Snacks - none

Drinks - 3 cups of tea and 1 glass of wine

Exercise - none

Joints - cant remember but couldnt be bad as I would have thought about it

Asthma - fine

And onto today.  I weighed in this morning and I am 10st 1lb.  :D  Getting there. :D

B - hm yogurt
L - steaklette with cheese on top
T - shepherds pie without the leftover lamb and without the mash.  Might make cauli mash next time.

Snacks - none

Drinks - 3 cups of tea and 2 pints water

Exercise - 2 x 30 min walk

Joints - ok today

Asthma - ok

Whoo hoo, nearly at my goal.  Only another few lbs to go. :D  Then is the hard work of increasing carbs without effecting my asthma or putting weight back on.  But first, shift the few lbs.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment