Sunday 28 October 2012

Back to usual.....

Evening all

Back to posting in the evening.  My mind must be working again :P

B - 3 rashers of bacon, 1 egg omelette with pickled onion cheese (not as nice as stilton), 1 fried egg, tinned toms
L - again, after all that not a chance
T - coleslaw and cheese again :D  This is because I forgot to get the meat out the freezer for roast again and as hubby and the kids went to football I couldnt be bothered.

Snacks - bites of cheese in afternoon (it had caramel in it, naughty, naughty, naughty)

Exercise -  none

joints - fine today

asthma - bad this afternoon, could be because of cold or that I was sorting through stuff so dusty.  Think I will increase my inhaler for a few days.

Half term tomorrow, I am really hoping that I get my 3 meals a day, I do like my food, and I have loads of lovely salad stuff to eat.  Will be doing the roast tomorrow, pork i think, as I do like crackling. :D

Off to do some crochet.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment