Tuesday 2 October 2012

Real Chip Shop Chips - Naughty but Nice

Evening all

Another naughty day but it was for real chip shop chips and I cant even remember the last time I had any so a definate treat.  And now I have a glass of red.  In my defence I have just been offered a job.  My first interview for 8 years and I got it, I am so pleased so am having a little treat.  And yes, I know the treat should be none food but wine is none food! lol

B - berries and cream
L - pork with salad
T - gammon (i did start out planning to be good) and real chips with scrumps (should have seen the look on their face when I asked for scumps as they are apparently called scraps round here)

Snacks - none

Drinks - 3 cups of tea and 1 glass of wine

Exercise - does jumping up and down shouting i have a job on the school playing field when I got the phone call count????????????????????????????  lol

Joints - fine

Asthma - bit funny just before interview but I think that was nerves and chest feels a bit tight now

Looks like I will be too scared to weigh on Friday as well this week!

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment