Thursday 25 October 2012

I Love Lamb

Hiya all

I got lucky the other day, I managed to get 4 lamb chops reduced from £8 to £2 so as I forgot to get the chicken out of the freezer last night we had these instead.  Very nice!  Must do better at remembering stuff.  Wonder if its a side effect of low carb or just plain old, old age!

B - hm yogurt
L - nothing, after work I went to lidl and got veg, bacon and 5 blocks of whoopsie stilton and a pumpkin :D
T - lamb chop, broccoli, cabbage and gravy

Snacks - none

Drinks - 2 cups of tea and 1 pint water

Exercise - none

joints - clicky

Asthma - ok

So, I bought a pumpkin today, apparently this is not enough, I need to have 2 MORE so all 3 kids can draw on them and I can cut out their drawing.  So as pumpkin seeds are low carb I was thinking of cleaning them, covering in seasoning and baking for a healthy snack.  Wonder if it will work ok.  Suppose I will find out soon :D

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment