Wednesday 31 October 2012

I Love Halloween

Evening all

This is my mantle this evening.  I just love halloween.


We dont go trick or treating but did go to a party this afternoon in a pub where they had lots of creepy crawlies and gave out an endless supply of sweets.  My kids were majorly sugared up, but I resisted - Yay - go me!

B - stilton omelette with tiny bit tom sauce
L - leftover pork with cheese in mayo and salad
T - gammon with salad

Snacks - roasted pumpkin seeds

Drinks - 3 cups of tea, 1/2 of fosters and 2 pints water

Exercise - none

Joints - clicking but not hurting

Asthma - ok today

I dont have much salad left and cant buy any more as we are visiting my sister this weekend so might have to have tinned toms just so I get some veggie type thing.  But we will see :D

Hope you have a very happy halloween.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment