Sunday 28 October 2012

Can you have too much bacon????????

Morning all

I do believe I need to posts Fridays food.  So here it is

B - hm yogurt
L - by the time I got home from work and did some cleaning etc I missed it.  I need to make my lunch when I do the kids packed lunches in the morning.
T - omelette pizza
Snacks - none
Drinks - a few cups of tea, water and wine
Joints - aching but it was very cold
Asthma - ok
Exercise - none, i really need to work on this.

And yesterday

B - 4 (yes 4) rashers of bacon, 1 fried egg, 1 egg stilton omelette (OMG it was gert lush), tinned toms
L - after all that breakfast, I dont think so lol
T - cheese and coleslaw (hubby had crackers with his)

Snacks - none

Drinks - a few cups of tea, pint water and more wine

Exercise - again, none

Joints - ok

Asthma - was playing up a bit yesterday but I think I forgot my purple inhaler in the morning

So, do you think 4 rashers of bacon was too much.  I have to admit, I do.  I did feel very piggy (lol - pig - bacon - piggy), but then again I had 3 rashers with todays breakfast so I dont learn.

Laters

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment