Thursday 4 October 2012

It May Have Taken 12 Years......

Hiya

Anyone that tells you, you cant change a man is wrong!  Tomorrow will be our 12 year aniversary and as we dont have much money I told him not to buy me anything.  Well, for the first time EVER he has got it early and its in the boot of his car (I checked, how embarassed am I).  But, Yay, I changed him! :s 

B - nothing, didnt have time
L - cheese salad
T - mince and veg

Snacks - none

Drinks - 3 cups of tea, 1 pint water

Exercise - none (but I may have free use of a gym now so maybe soon........)

Joints - clicky but not aching

Asthma - ok

So, tomorrow is likely to be a rather wine & choccy evening.  I doubt very much I will be weighing tomorrow morning!  Which I dont mind as I still remember the days of weighing every time I went to the loo.  So its nice that I am not weighing all the time.    Although maybe nice to weigh so see how much damage I have done so I get back on track properly.  Must weigh Monday.  Naught tomorrow, good rest of weekend and weigh in Monday - Plan A!

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment