Tuesday 16 October 2012

Wants Tomatoes

Evening all

So, its been a while since I have had any raw tomatoes.  I love tomatoes and am missing them.  Considering my fingers dont ache like they used to I am wondering if I could introduce tomatoes back into my diet.  I am still having the occasional tinned toms (like today) but would like to add some to my salads again.  Might try next week.

B - hm yogurt
L - bacon & eggs
T - omelette pizza

Snacks - none

Drinks - 4 cups of tea and 1 pint water

Exercise - 30 min brisk walk

Joints - clicky but dont ache

Asthma - fine today and I have cut down my inhaler back to 1 puff in morning and evening and it hasnt had any negative effect on me. :D

Had to laugh earlier with the ref trying to kick the football on that pitch!  What a joke!  But I wont be able to watch the game tomorrow as I will be in a meeting :(

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment