Thursday 18 October 2012

Soft Play for Adults......

Evening all

My bad, I completely forgot yesterday, worked in morning and then with dd at dancing I was a tad tired!  So much so that I actually slept until my alarm went off this morning! :o

B - hm yogurt
L - ham and cheese (ran out of salad)
T - omelette pizza (again)

Snacks - none

Drinks - 3 cups of tea and 2 pints water

Exercise - well, we had a creshe in a soft play so for 2 hours I was in soft play with little kids so obviously I couldnt just let them go round themselves so I had to as well.  So I was in the ball pit (real ball pit, not just a layer of balls, you could burry yourself in this one, sadly that also meant I got stuck) and round the soft play, up the ladder, down the slide (fast slide) and then through the rollers that I to dive through and past the hanging things that the kids liked to push at me!  And do it again! lol  Excellent fun, and my legs are aching so if they every invent a soft play for adults as it is a lot more fun than the gym I will be there! :D

Joints and Asthma - both fine

And onto today. 

B - hm yogurt
L - ham and cheese again
T - roast chicken with bacon, cauli, broccoli and a tiny peice of carrot

Drinks - 3 cups of tea and 1 pint water

Snacks - none

Exercise - 30 mins of briskish walking

Joints and asthma - fine again today although my fingers are clicking alot which would be due to the cold or due to the tinned toms that I had on my omelette pizza yesterday and day before.  But no pain so its all good! :D

Pleased to say my jeans felt better today.  Still got belly hanging over the top though, but didnt feel tight. :D

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment