Friday 19 October 2012

Dont Want Choc but I do Want a Satsuma

Evening all

When I was little I remember my mum always bought a huge box of satsumas from local greengrocer at Christmas.  Well, I went shopping today and they had the little packs of satsumas so I got one for my kids as easy to peel in packed lunches.  Now I really want a satsuma!

B - hm yogurt
L - nothing, by the time i finished work, handed in timesheet and popped round to see a mate, I had to pop to shop and then pick up kids, then homework. 
T - omelette pizza with loads and loads and loads of toppings cos I was starvin' marvin.

Snacks - none so far....

Drinks - 2 cups of tea, cidre and 1 glass of wine

Exercise - brisk 30 min walk

joints - fingers clicking, and shoulders aching but it feels like the bones aching not the muscles if you know what i mean

asthma - ok

Do you know what, that wine and cidre has made me want choc......  uh oh!!!

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment