Friday 12 October 2012

Proud Mummy Moment

Evening all

I know this is carb based blog but my eldest son brought home a letter today from school saying he was on the gifted and talented register for reading (he was reading harry potter at 5! :o) and numeracy.  How proud am I!  :D  Now do I celebrate with a gert big bar of choccy or and even bigger bar of choccy.... joking!  honest! lol

B - hm yogurt
L - ham and cheese salad
T - omelette pizza

Snacks - none

Drinks - 2 cups of tea, 1 pint of water and 1 glass of wine (ok, ok, 2 glasses ;-) but it is really cheap nasty stuff so really it shouldnt count lol)

Exercise - 30 mins brisk walking

joints - thumb aching this morning, not had tomatoes all week, maybe the cold and wet

asthma - fine although forgot to pick up my inhaler so may not be soon if my current one runs out

Friday again, still not sleeping properly.  We have our bed infront of the radiator so when I wake up and want to know if I will be getting up soon (so is it worth me trying to go back to sleep) rather than sit up and look at my alarm clock, I put my hand through the back of the bed and touch the radiator, if cold I can go back to sleep.  I seem to have done this a lot this week.

Have an excellent Friday night.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment